Monument Advocacy is a DC-based, bipartisan firm that specializes in government affairs, public policy and strategic communications. For the fall, we are searching for a college senior or recent graduate to support our digital and public affairs teams.
Monument Advocacy works with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 100 corporations to trade associations, startup companies, and nonprofits to help them engage effectively in today’s public policy environment.
The Digital and Public Affairs Fellow will have significant opportunities to work with clients and gain strategic communications and design experience.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Social media content creation and platform management;
- Designing graphics and digital collateral;
- Drafting press releases, op-eds, media advisories, and other short form communications.
- Creating press lists for Monument’s practice areas; and
Desired skills include:
- Knowledge of digital communications platforms and strategies;
- Experience with professional writing;
- Experience with Adobe Suite softwares and Canva;
- Familiarity with Wix or other website builder applications;
- Discretion and the ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment as our clients’ needs dictate.
College seniors or first-year graduates will be prioritized.
Please submit your resume, writing sample, portfolio and graphic and website design examples to PAFellow@monumentadvocacy.com by August 31.